Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fit, Fifty, and Vegas?

More like Fit Fifty and Fabulous or feeling like it. As I turn another year older and yes the big 50 I realize that your health, family and friends are the most important things. I also realize that your as old as you feel and believe me there are days that I feel pretty old but the one thing that keeps me going is my Big Fat Attitude!I love reaching out to people and hearing their stories because once you understand that it's not about you and it's about helping others and seeing their success then you have made it.

Vegas was FUN I truly reccomend it especially for the walkers and believe me there was plenty of that and sights. It's like I always say you can have fun while exercising no matter what you do. Stay active and Fit at any age!

No comments:

Post a Comment