Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Kick out of class!!!

OK, sometimes we don't even know how we reach out to others especially in a group setting.

However I thrive on helping others and I absolutely love to hear comments from students and clients on how they feel and what exercise has done for them. Lets face it exercise is the best therapy out there and it will do wonders for your health and mind. Yes every once in a while in moderation it's alright to reward yourself you deserve it and you owe it to you and your family. Remember when Mama's not happy no one is happy. Enjoy each day and be thankful with everything that you have and embrace life. Have Fun !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Exercise has not only helped me stay in shape, it has helped keep me sane! Everybody needs a little 'me time'. For the past 2 weeks, I've gone to the gym before work and I've actually had 2x the energy during the day and my productivity has doubled too!!! Hooray for 'me-time'!

    ReplyDelete